rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You Can Be Thrown In Jail For Feeding The Homeless In America

You Can Be Thrown In Jail For Feeding The Homeless In America

Having lived in Florida my entire life, I can say that we have a homeless problem largely because other states send their bums to us due to our warm weather. One of them even ranted to me about how the mayor of Philadelphia was trying to kill him when I was leaving the grocery store.

I can also say that the vast majority I've encountered are scummy druggies who prey on naive people's charity. They move into a nice downtown area and completely disrupt everything there with their filth.

Do not give a panhandler money or food, because you're only encouraging them. If they can beg for money they can also say "Welcome to Walmart" for $7.25 an hour.

Most homeless are not people who are just down on their luck and looking to bounce back. They're complete trash that are addicted to drugs and/or mentally ill. We'd be better off without them in our midst and I'm frankly quite tired of them hitting me up for money two or three times a month.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread