rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raucous Nightlife = More Snls???

Raucous Nightlife = More Snls???

Quote: (07-14-2011 06:35 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

G Man,

I see what your saying but I think comparing chances of swooping between Cali (L.A. or S.F.) to Vegas. is still like comparing apples to oranges as well. On any given Vegas night I would estimate 70% of the women in a venue are out of towners. I.E. they're in vacation mode. Women in vacation mode are always easier to swoop, regardless of when the last call is. The majority of these women are gonna be more open to a snl because they don't have anyone to worry about anyone finding out. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"On any given Vegas night I would estimate 70% of the women in a venue are out of towners."

Yeah, and 80% of them are from California. So it is perfect comparison.

The same girls in two different places. Easier to swoop in the one with 24 hr booze. Right?

"they're in vacation mode."

Point taken. However people are in vacation mode in LA, SF and SD as well. Right?

Also, this point is pretty much mute from my experience, since I almost exclusively swoop Vegas local girls when I am there.

Lets do another comparison:

Is it easier to swoop a girl in New Orleans or Jackson, Mississippi (1am closing)?

If you don't say New Orleans then you are just arguing for arguments sake.

Or simply don't have the stamina to stay out late and are rationalizing in other ways.

This thread amazes me for two reasons:

1. That this is even a debate
2. That a bunch of live by there own rules, be there own Man, Alpha males actually like situations with more rules and less freedom.

Messages In This Thread