rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

How To Keep Your Hair On The Cheap: Hair Loss Prevention Data Sheet

Quote: (05-18-2014 05:51 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Basil, there are still a lot of unknowns, to say the least, regarding finasteride and its effects on men's sexual health. It is a DHT suppressor, after all.

I've used Propecia daily for 15 years and never remotely had an issue. On my hornier days, I could fuck a hole through a concrete wall. I think it may have something to do with what your T levels were to begin with and/or genetics for those few who have bad luck with fin.

In my late 30s here and basically have no hair loss due to using the 3 items mentioned by Basil since mid 20s.

One precaution though, if you trend toward a receding hairline, none of these treatments will do much of anything. Each may help a bit, especially minoxidil, but the school of thought is that frontal receding is due more to scalp testosterone than to scalp DHT, so fin is unlikely to help much.

Messages In This Thread