rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Russia Thread

The Russia Thread

Quote: (05-15-2014 05:10 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I thought my Russian was getting decent but it sucks big balls. After 5 minutes of a conversation I start to flounder pretty bad, especially in a day time scenario. The fact that girls still want to get to know me with my toddler communication skills really says a lot about the environment I'm in.

That's exactly what I experienced last year in Ukraine. Especially on 2nd/3rd date with the same girl, I didn't have the vocabulary for a deeper conversation.

In 3 months I took around 100 hrs with a private teacher. This money was well spent - as for me self-study Russian did not yield into good results.

I was told the average foreigner needs 1-2 years of study in a Russian speaking environment to reach a level which could be described as almost fluent. So with that previous experience in Ukraine, at the end of your 6 months stay in Russia you shoud see a great improvement.

Messages In This Thread