rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cartagena vs Barranquilla vs Santa Marta

Cartagena vs Barranquilla vs Santa Marta

I dont have anything special going on that I know of.

It is not hard to pull 1 - 2 semi pros in Cartagena within a two week span for an above average looking young white guy.

Here is how my numbers looked in Cartagena at these venues.

Talked to roughly 8 girls

Got numbers / facebook from 4

Fucked 1 for free on a day two

Like I said Im not approaching or even attempting to talk to the 9-10's. I dont think they will be putting out without considerable time which I wouldnt have in a 1 - 2 week trip. I am just working on 6-8's that approach me and I get a good vibe from. And half of those girls will not bring up money, neither will I. This is with passive indirect game. Most of the nights I was in a hostel so that was an issue also.

I have no reason to lie about this. Like I said I completely struck out in Costa Rica and reported such. At the same token I did well in Brazil.

If someone is saying they walked into LDV and swooped the hottest chicks in there same night for free than I would be HIGHLY skeptical and would pretty much not believe such a statement. Getting a young 19 yr old semi pro HB7 on a day two is nothing to write home about in Colombia.

Shoring a semi pro isnt nothing special (with the exception in CR in my opinion)

Lets keep things in perspective boys

Dash

Messages In This Thread