rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

Nomad77
The thing about meeting up with college girls is that you have to meet up with them doing something they can relate to. You have to sell what they want to buy. I remember telling a girl on Cinco de Mayo to meet me for drinks, and she was down ( after spitting tight game, and she was inquiring about what I was going to do on Cinco the Mayo = Party girl) but one time I offered an ice cream meet up to a girl who talked about smoking too much weed ( giving the slut alerts on Tuthmosis "24 signs she's a slut"), and never heard from her haha (what threw me off was that I went for drinks and she said she was only 20, which made me change plans).

Look at how Gio got the bang, he inquired about the girl being artsy and stuff and he bait her with a Musseum date which peeled her panties along with his tight game. If you are cocky and exciting, but let them chase you and leave them high when the conversation is getting good with them, giving them a tailored date just for them will do the trick (most college girls are happy with parties, weed and liq), then that's how you reel them in. It's usually during the first 5 minutes when they talk about stuff that's just for them. Most college girls are bored during the week, but during weekend they go out to get shit-faced with friends and that's when they get the most attention from guys thirsting over them. The day ideal for drinks would be ideal a thursday or a tuesday which is probably the most boring day of the week.

Life is good

Messages In This Thread