rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

Quote: (05-12-2014 02:36 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

We ate, we started with dessert, then, her roommate came home with her boyfriend. Luckily, each girl has her own room.

As we were eating our ice cream, I said -- wanna go to your room?

10 seconds later we were in her room with the door closed and the radio on. She showed me some of the art work she was working on. She sat on her bed and I sat on a chair right next to the bed.

I touched my stomach and chest to her legs. We talked music.

I went for the make out. She was into it. I unsnapped her bra, she didn't resist. I rubbed her pussy, she moaned.

I unsnapped her pants, she didn't fight me.

I told her to take her pants off, she did!

I took her panties off and laid her on the bed! Bang!

19 year old pussy is a beautiful thing!

Fucking A Gio, You are a baller!

Let me ask you, how do you know it's a bullshit excuse and when it is a legit one? I've had moments where I fucked things up because I wasn't patient with some dtf girls with legit excuses and sometimes I pushed through bullshit excuses and got the bang, but it's not really an acurate system.

What pattern do you see from girls you bang at the beginning? A specific type of girl likes you? Do they start doing certain tells that you know it's in the bag? is it a chemistry thing, or sometimes no chemistry at all and still get the bang?

Really enjoy your write ups, i get to learn a lot.

Life is good

Messages In This Thread