rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

As it isn't the easiest place to make local friends in medellin, I visited the gentlemans bars whenever in feel bored in medellin. I've found a disproportionate number of girls are from bello. Then as corroncho said the area in mayorista us by Fahrenheit disco which is an after hours bar till 6am. Well, I wanted ti check out this mayorista place at night. Talked to 3 girls, they want something like 30 mil ($15) for a fling, didn't partake but they were all from bello. Mayorista is a strip with a bunch of hotels and a few bars. Not that dangerous but not that safe either. Don't go there hammered. This has led me to the conclusion and as a dude who scored a lot of girls has told me that Bello is the place to go. The talent is there, the whoreness if you will is there, it's perfect. Go to niquia station to the mall during the day. You will see.

Messages In This Thread