rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

I don't know how old you are or what environment you prefer but the timing shouldn't be to bad if you hang in Old Town Scottsdale. May is an okay month but things get rough in July and August due to the heat. I recently moved from Arizona but I have some recent updates.

Dinner/ Pre-game: When starting your evening you can't go wrong with any of the Sushi places along North Scottsdale Rd. in Old Town (Ra Sushi or Stingray aren't bad). These places are packed with tons of girls. Basically where the party gets started. Some of the groups will move from tables to the bar where you can chat them up. R&R isn't a bad place on North Scottsdale for dinner and a few drinks. It is a place to start the night but you don't want to waste to much time there.

Bars: I recommend Kelly's at Southbridge for a pre-11:00 pm bar as it starts to clear out around this time (at least when I have been there). People leave and start heading out for the clubs. This place is like match.com with a pulse. Lots of typical well dressed Scottsdale girls hanging out in groups. A wingman could really help you out here. There is a wide age group here ranging from college girls to MILFs/Cougars on the prowl. This place is a short distance from the main N.Scottsdale Rd/Saddlebag Trail club bar area. Another bar that is in the midle of the Saddlebag Trail area is the Derby Public House. An awesome place to meet people with an abundance of hot girls, good beer, and bigscreen TVs. I recommend meeting a girl here, than changing venue to a club such as Hi Fi, International, or Mya which are all within short walking distance. The awesome thing about Old Town is everything is close.

Clubs: Mya seems to be the popular club at the moment playing typical EDM music. International (formely called Wild Knight) gets some people, and Hi Fi has always been popular.

IMO best way to go is hit the bars/pre-game locations, chat a girl up, and later change venue to a club with her and her friends. Linking up at the loud EDM clubs can happen but things get more complicated at those places. You will see some smoking hot girls but beware there are some major bitch shields and the flake factor is there. Just like anywhere else. As the other posters have said it is an awesome place. You should enjoy it, have fun.

Messages In This Thread