rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Quote: (05-11-2014 10:46 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

In colombia the girls who are on the coast for vacation either have a boyfriend or a sponsor. So they aren't going to give you the time of day. As for the ones with a bit of money their social circle will be next to impossible to crack. It can be done, just try to befriend an dudes in the group to introduce you. Say it's your birthday or you are celebrating something and invite any member of the group for a shot. Again, as mentioned before, speaking Spanish will help!

Huge generalization. There are tons of girls from different places all over the world at the coast. Some have boyfriends, some don't.

But yeah, speaking Spanish is MANDATORY if you want to have any success in South America.

Quote: (05-11-2014 10:46 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

As for nightlife Colombian bars, much of the floor space is occupied by tables. It's not like in n.america where you have a few VIP booths on the side etc., and the majority of the floor space is standing which allows you to mingle and approach. I haven't been to any bars in SEA but check out any youtube videos or pics to see if night game will allow you to mingle and meet more women.

Generally true. But there are definitely clubs where this isn't the case. I don't know Bogota enough to give a recommendation, but Babylon on Thursday in Medellin is packed. Talking to girls is just like in the west - everyone's standing, you can just turn and start a conversations.

Messages In This Thread