rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The REALITY of College Town Game

The REALITY of College Town Game

Quote:Quote:

The point was to give older guys one way of working the college circuit. Young women are easy to impress. So it's a viable option for older guys that don't look young(as looking young was the other option presented). Throwing a party with lots of alcohol, drugs, etc? The young, dumb ones will come. Some smart ones, too. But the college dudes with a keg and beer pong are behind the curve here.

Well if you have to find yourself having to openly impress women like that with bottle service, you are probably compensating for game (not directed at you personally). That's my take. I get the whole "efficiency" bit, I just don't agree with the methods. Purposeful impression is a short step away from pedastalizing. Most of the younger girls I know would just view it as "creepy older dudes" anyway. But yeah, it might work on the extremely young & naive... and golddiggers.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread