rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

It looks like my thread got overtaken by a few arguments. Here's my long overdue update.

I had to delay my trip due to unforeseen family issues, but now that those are all taken care of I'm getting ready for the trip in the next 3-4 weeks.

I've decided on Colombia with the plan to visit Bogota, Cali, and Medellin for about a week each before deciding where I want to stay. I will be in the country for 2-3 months in total.

I'm wondering with college being out for basically the whole time I'm there if that should influence my choice. I realize that many of the college girls will be visiting the coast for their vacation, but the beach isn't my scene. Will Colombian girls be more likely to visit Bogota, Cali, or Medellin for vacation trips? Do cities like Medellin get overwhelmed with foreign tourists during these months?

Messages In This Thread