rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princess Jasmine Syndrome

Princess Jasmine Syndrome

Quote: (05-09-2014 05:17 PM)estraudi Wrote:  

WIA when ,in your jewish women prognosis, you state " But theres still something missing it seems". Would you mind elaborating on that? I'm seeing this jewish girl who grew up with the father doting and supplicating to an extreme degree with her and her sister and then the guy dies and years later She still has this entitlement of "treat me right or else". Clear case of Jewish American Princess and gaming her has been fun and quite the challenge but maintaining dominance frame and lots of good fucking has been the remedy for her.

I knew this post might get me in trouble.

From a black man's perpsective, all you people look alike.

*jokes, you HBD believing mf'ers*

It always tickles me to see two "white" people interact, and they are both trying to subtlely figure out "where the other person" is from.

This is pretty much a human thing, people like to know what "they're dealing with", but there are plenty of historical and cultural reasons to think otherwise. (I of course won't be getting into any of that bullshit, open your eyes, read a book to get hip)

That being said, in NYC especially, there was always this unspoken game of "Who's the Jew?" Because once discovered there's a subtle shift in how Gentiles deal with the Chosen.

Any little argument, disagreement, different pov on the part of the Chosen, is chalked up by the Gentile as them just being Jewish, and the p.o.v patted on the head like a child.

Gentiles are quick to dismiss these feelings and impressions as paranoia (Jewish paranoia! OMG CHET, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THE GUY WAS A JEW, WHAT'S THE HARM? I'M EPISCOPALIAN, AND I'LL TELL ANYONE)

Until the generic white guy finds himself on the powerless end in some situation (rap concert, Asian restaurant, outside of Home depot with the day laborers - WE'RE LOSING OUR COUNTRY), and suddenly that paranoia, that not being taken seriously, totally makes sense, and they're all up in arms, yammering about rights and freedom of speech and decorum.

So comparing your generic Gentile chick and your generic Chosen chick, my West Indian Spidey sense detects that yearning on the part of the Jewish chicks.

A little insecurity about her position in society + entitlement = fun for everyone that has to deal with her demands.

WIA

Messages In This Thread