rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princess Jasmine Syndrome

Princess Jasmine Syndrome

Quote: (05-08-2014 10:14 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

There's probably a bit too much generalization going on. There are Indian girls that don't have the syndrome and many that do. Parenting is obviously a factor that was already mentioned. There are parents that are extremely strict with girls and then there are the ones that let their daughters roam free.

Basically, the lighter the skin, the more entitled they are. This is a generalization too but think of the socioeconomic factors at play. North Indians generally have lighter skin and are better looking but they also tend to have more money/means. More to blow and they blow it on their kids, daughters especially.

The daughters of those Indian/Pakistani/Bengladeshi/West Indian folks that struggle at dead end jobs once they immigrate tend to be more hardworking and more strict with their daughters. A lot of these girls lack the "syndrome." Look at some of the more orthodox Hindu and Muslim girls. If some parents found out they are even wearing a little makeup, they could be crucified. This also tends to cause a lot of rebellion amongst these girls. These girls tend to get real slutty if given the chance.

Source: Being around them my entire life.

Cobra, thanks for shedding a little more light onto the situation. I think the dynamics are changing quite a bit though as some of these girls are starting to be more adventurous.

As for the more conservative girls, you don't see them much anyways because they don't like going out for whatever reason financially, religious, etc. But there is a growing contingency of American and British, Canadian East Indian women throughout the world.

These are the first, or second generation of women who are breaking. I see quite a few Indian women in Las Vegas from all over, especially from Cali, Canada, and London.

P

Messages In This Thread