rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys successful with women that are universally hated by men

Guys successful with women that are universally hated by men

Quote: (05-08-2014 12:18 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

The hate Justin Bieber gets in the other thread reminds me of a convo I had with my friends last weekend.

There are 3 guys in my extended social circles who are super successful with women. If one is at an event, I guarantee the hottest girls there will flock around him.

Yet out of the 3, one is very much hated by all of us, while the other two we would have a beer with.

The hated one works in TV & films, has fame (or rather, he can make a girl famous) and is very talented in the arts (I give credit where it's due). He's also good looking but rather feminine both in appearance and attitude. Most of us haters call him a faggot, twink or the likes, very similar to the kind of hate Bieber gets.

My contribution to the debate among my friends was that he represents the sneaky fucker archetype - the guy who would stay behind the hunts / wars pretending to be injured just so he could fuck our women while we men were away. You can't count him as a brother in arms, and even if you try to be good friends, he will not have your back, ever. We don't respect him at all, and that's why we hate him so much when he's successful with women. In the pre-modern world, one of us would've snapped his twiggy neck when he attempted his sneaky fucking strategy the first few times. The safety of our modern society enables guys like him.

The other 2 popular guys bang just as many hot girls, one attracts even more & hotter girls than this guy does, yet I've never heard of anyone hating them for it. They generally have the respect of men.

Men that are successful with women and do not have the respect of men are the dogs of the world. They deserve whatever pain comes to them and will recieve their just reward.

Men that have the respect of men and the admiration of women will do just fine.

Messages In This Thread