rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Was in Condesa last weekend. Social bar I really liked but I was with a Mexican GF so was not approaching. That bar has been open less than 6 months.

There are two Pata Negras that I went to. The first one on the street corner is a sasuage fest with expensive drinks. The other one which is two blocks down the road does not look like much on the ground floor but get up to the first or second floors and its not bad.

Kings Pub a little further down the same road is a good option especially on a Sunday when its surprisingly busy and has live music. Annoyingly they had two different prices on the menu for the exact same drink (draft beer) and decided that they have to charge me the higher price when I pointed out the mistake. Typical fucking mexico. Anywhere else and they would apologise for the mistake and charge you the lower price.

Messages In This Thread