rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (05-06-2014 01:58 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

. Also I will say that speaking Colombian slang works wonders in Mexico. Maybe I stumbled onto something here about speaking slang from another country but it works. Next time I’m in Colombia I will speak Mexican slang and see if it has same effect.

^^^^This. I can vouch for this as well. A Colombian in Mexico is rare and will always work wonders because the accent is different. Im Mexican and when I went to Argentina I talked Spanish with a Mexican accent. Boy did I get so many compliments from girls, I said things like "cabron, wey, que chulada de vieja, ora mija, culero" and the girls were getting a kick out of it. Obviously its not going to get you unlimited amount of puzzy, but it at least gets you in the door.

I'm really intrigued with the possibility of going to another Latino country and talking with a Mexican accent. I really do think Colombia, Paraguay and and Venezuela has a lot of potential for us Mexicanos especially in the Caribbean as well. Keep on pushing my friend.

Messages In This Thread