rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Carlos100 approach thread

Carlos100 approach thread

I only discovered the manosphere and game science about a year ago. I'm going to proceed with the 100 approach challenge. I assume it's ok to keep a journal of it here in the newbie thread. I am married with children, so I don't go out that much at night on my own. Also, I haven't been traveling for work as much as I used to. So, it's going to take me awhile, I think, to reach 100. I'm a white American in his 40s who lives in Japan and have lived here off and on since 1994.

The vast majority of the time because of my domestic situation, if I get a number or an email from an approach I will not be following-up on it. I'm mainly doing this for social self-improvement and confidence building. Any feedback or suggestions are most welcome.

#1- I was ordering a drink at the bar in an upscale meat market club in Tokyo about two weeks ago. I noticed a young Asian girl standing next to me. I opened with "Your drink looks good, what is it?" We then talked about cocktails for a few minutes. Since she spoke American English, I asked why she was in Tokyo. She told me about her job working for an expat club in the city. From experience, I know that attractive, young, American-Asians in Japan (and Korea) usually have tons of attitude, so I was expecting a bitch shield or shit test at any moment. And sure enough, it came, "I have to go the bathroom, DON'T DRUG MY DRINK WHILE I'M GONE" (said without a smile). I couldn't think of a witty reply so I stayed silent.

She came back and we talked some more while she kept checking her I-phone. She left for a few minutes, leaving her drink on the bar, and again ordered me not to drug it while she was gone. At this time, my wing arrived and said hi to her. He asked me how I knew her and I told him that I had just met her. He told me that he had encountered her and her group out often and that they had always given him a lot of attitude when he tried to talk them up. She came back again, talked for a few minutes, then left again, again ordering us not to drug her drink. I was getting tired of it so I said, with a smirk, "Sure (her name), we're going to try to rape you." She looked a little taken aback. That's the last we talked that night. What would have been a good reply to those shit tests?

Messages In This Thread