rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cobra's "Chicagoland" Data Sheet (Local)

Cobra's "Chicagoland" Data Sheet (Local)

One thing that I do miss about Chicago (circa 2002/2003 - The DipSet days!) was the "Oooo he from the N-Y-C factor" that was so ever omnipresent in Chicagoland. Whilst Black American women in Chi-city were throwing me under the bus, that factor worked for me when it came to the Mexican/Mexican-American women there. They were letting me smash bareback and didn't care if they became "quedarse embarazada" or not. I didn't knock them up. I pulling out like mad when I was nutting, but I was getting mines. I even tapped my first Cuban-American mamasota bareback-slack from the northside (outside of ghetto-ass Rogers Pk. section).

I'm glad I left there because Chicago food is so fattening....J&J's fish....Polishes (i.e. the Polish-styled hot dogs).....the buffets....Lou Malnati's deep dish...Home Run Inn....Soul food buffets in Harvey among other parts of the southside.....I was getting it in and estaba engordando like whoa.

Messages In This Thread