rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The REALITY of College Town Game

The REALITY of College Town Game

There are plenty of guys to go around. Be assured, there is no reservoir of untapped chicks, especially if they were used to social media in high school. The chick doesn't even have to meet the men during school to have plenty of men chasing them via facebook/myspace, etc.

The girls are NOT sleeping alone. This myth has been around in different forms for as long as I've been in this community, almost 14 years now. The "hot chicks get hit on less frequently myth". It's snake oil.

That said, watching college evolve has been kind of depressing. When I got to San Diego in 2000 and started going to SDSU, ALL of san diego was a meat market. It was unbelievable. These days, even SDSU, one of the sluttiest schools on earth, is a pale shadow of what it used to be. When I went back for my masters, the chicks were fatter, the social scene had died down tremendously, not good for the single men without connections.

My best friend's wife works in admissions there now, so I meet up for lunch with her every few weeks, still declining. A Jamaican restaurant did open up nearby with bomb ass beef patties though.

I saw an article a few months ago about dating at UNC Chapel Hill, and it was equally depressing. The crazy part was, the article was written by a female student, complaining about the lack of men, but admitted most of the women were NOT INTERESTED in most of the men that were available(and desperate).

So it was like a double whammy to the guys. The campus had way more women than men, yet none of the women wanted anything to do with them.

I've always recommended men read books like "Unhooked" and "unprotected" etc that talk about the experience of women on campus. They give valuable insights on how to work it.

Messages In This Thread