rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

Quote: (05-05-2014 02:57 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2014 11:47 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Although the culture of the UK and America is indeed very different, you should also realize that mass immigration has just happened in the UK within the last 20 years.

This means that up until recently, most UK women never had the chance to date foreign men. Thus it's easy now because of the novelty.

However, in time, once the white women who enjoy foreign men run out, the UK's difficulty for non-white men to get white women will increase until it reaches the US levels or more. This is because eventually the only white women left will be the ones who prefer their own (i.e. white men).

Same thing happened in many Asian countries in regards to white men, such as South Korea. Used to be much easier for a white guy to get laid there, but after about 70 years of military occupation white guys no longer have that exotic appeal.

Incorrect, mass immigration of non-whites began into the UK with the MV Empire Windrush ship from Jamaica in 1948. Indians & Pakistanis came in the 1950s & 60s. Bangladeshis came in the 1970/80s.
I haven’t even mentioned the large numbers of Africans and people from the Middle East.

I totally disagree with the way you think – you’re putting an American prism on race on the UK. UK race relations are nothing like the US. There’s a lot more social mixing in UK than in the US. The main dividing line in UK is class, not race. Have you ever considered that women sometimes bang other people not because they’re exotic but because of other features, such as the guy has got game and/or she likes his style?

@Samseau, in a different thread you recently downplayed the importance of travel and actually experiencing countries abroad. The retort above is an example of the type of insight you gain by immersion.

Messages In This Thread