rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RoK Comments section

RoK Comments section

Quote: (05-05-2014 08:17 AM)DarkKing Wrote:  

The problem with RoK is that it has become a lot less self-improvement and much more complaining about women, the decline of society...etc. That type of stuff will always attract a lot of rude comments and negativity. RoK should swing back more towards the self-improvement side and offer those types of articles. I used to read it when there were a bunch of these types of articles, however since most of the articles now are just complaining, I don't bother reading them.

There's only so much self-improvement to talk about really. All the game info you'll ever need is already out there, same with lifting and money. RoK needs the cultural criticism posts to pump out enough content and get enough page views. The downside is it brings a lower quality demographic into the forum, we'll just have to be vigilant about calling out their unhealthy mindsets, game denialism and assorted bs when we see it.

I've spent enough time complaining about RoK both on the forum and in private to forum friends, it's time to offer some practical solutions.
It'd be cool to see more stuff on men's style. The later especially is very important but not talked about in this corner of the internet nearly enough as it should be. Posts on diet would also be great.

Messages In This Thread