rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RoK Comments section

RoK Comments section

Quote: (05-04-2014 07:09 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

I still come to the forum, as opposed RoK and other various blogs, because I feel that the people here much more solution oriented. I feel like the overarching theme on here is how to go out and make/find your own little personal paradise, as opposed to sitting around and complaining about everything that's wrong with your life.

TL;DR - RoK = complaining, RVF = action

Amazing epiphany SuperBeast. Philosophers stones I take it?

The effects of negatively can be insidious as well. Just like with shitty friends, you hang out with them enough and before you know it, you've absorbed their behaviours and mindset.

You read enough articles complaining about women, before long you'll start to believe them.

I don't really hang around feminists, so I rarely take notice of those articles within RoK. But regardless, before I read anything, I find a good idea is to ask yourself 'How will knowing about this topic benefit me?'.

One of the main reasons I don't watch tv is because 99.99% of it doesn't benefit me in any way.

Keep in mind Most people don't care about solutions and wouldn't take the necessary action to better themselves, which is why they will remain like 'most people' and continue to complain.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Messages In This Thread