rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

lifestyle on 2K a month

lifestyle on 2K a month

From knowing some medical students.....do not worry about your lifestyle! Do whatever will allow you to excel at school right now! No matter what school you're at, good grades and experience will allow you to get a good residency. If you want to specialize (which you should), you will need to get into a competitive residency. You will have plenty of time and money to be a bitchin' radiologist player when you are making $400k/yr.

Live in a comfortable house. Cook for yourself, but buy better food than hot dogs and easy mac. Physical health is extremely important for medical students, as too many of you get caught up in studying.

Spend extra money on going on more dates.

Spend money on a good gym membership...one where you can do EVERYTHING and shower there, so that you can have more time to study.

Good job on not having to pay tuition, it seems like you're pretty level headed about medical school.

The other thing that is overlooked a lot of the time at our age (I'm 22) and with students (which I still am) is a SHTF (shit hits the fan) fund. Seriously, save a couple stacks so that you JUST IN CASE something goes wrong with your scholarship, or you end up hating school, or you break your leg and have to take a semester off, you will be thankful for this money. I don't care how close anyone is with their family. Just like relationships...you should always have one in the chamber.

Hide it in your house, or put it in gold, you will be happy to have it one day.

Best of luck!

Messages In This Thread