rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl crying in my arms because I am going to leave her...

Girl crying in my arms because I am going to leave her...

It happens man. It's ok to have feelings and not wanna just be monster who doesn't care in the least that you and a girl bonded and now shes gonna get her heart broke when you leave. However unless you are looking to get married your options are limited. I was pretty upfront with all the girls I hung out with in the Phils. "I'm not here for a long time, I'm just here for a good time." I had two girls cry when they came over the last time I saw them. Its part of life, you aren't the first guy to make her cry and you wont be the last.

You can still keep in touch with her when you are back home. I still keep in contact via facebook with the girl whos virginity I took and pretty much dated when I was in the Phils. She seems to be doing well, shes dating a American fella in the AirForce and she moved to Korea to live with him.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread