rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athletic Girls

Athletic Girls

http://www.ambrosekane.com/2013/10/18/th...fit-games/

[Image: Crossfit-1.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

I’ve recently watched some of the 2013 ‘Crossfit’ games. These are, undoubtedly, some of the most superbly fit athletes in the world. As I watched, however, I noticed that a good many of the women were overly masculine with a bit too much muscle for my tastes. A lot of them looked like they were beginning or had already morphed into men. Much of the soft, feminine characteristics (facial and otherwise) had almost disappeared. This is not to say that some of the women didn’t still look like women – some were not all that bulky – but only that a whole bunch were. Some even looked like they were regular steroid users, although I would assume that ‘Crossfit’ officials would frown on this sort of thing.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to hold the woman I’m with and feel hard, solid muscle as if I’m touching a male athlete. I don’t want to feel large biceps. I don’t want to see a bulging ‘six-pack.’ I don’t want to see a thick neck, broad shoulders, stringy veins popping out of her large forearms, nor a face that looks hard and chiseled because she’s lost most of her subcutaneous fat due to excessive exercise and running (it’s the fatty tissue lying directly under the skin; a shock absorber that helps gives form and plumpness to the face). I want a woman who actually looks fully like a woman; soft and feminine as opposed to someone who gives the impression that she might just be a transvestite. Here’s some examples of what I mean.

The girl Sailor posted is still nice and thin, just showing some muscle tone, though a little gaunt for my tastes...but the girl I'm talking about, while she still has some body fat, has a build that I think will approach the one on the far left in that picture above if she keeps going. When they start out, I do believe the squatting makes their ass + legs look great, though.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread