rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

As someone familiar with Tel Aviv, I can tell you that if you're not in the prime of your age as a man i.e. at least late twenties, plus with status of some sort and preferably money, then you're going to be putting in tons of work to hook up with mediocre women. If you really put in the work then you'll find quality every now and then but it's not the norm.

You can go out to a bar and spit normal game and get blown out of the water over and over. If you don't get completely blown out, the "sorry but we're in the middle of a conversation line" is common. Another common reaction is a roll of the eyes and the "oh look another guy hitting on us, what a surprise" face from average to below-average looking women. Bitch shields are often in full effect. For me at least it takes a lot of mental fortitude to put up with this shit week-in and week-out.

Some examples:
My friend got a group of four girls to leave with us from a party to an after hours club. One girl in the group was a bonafide fatty that I had no interest in, but I decided to give her some token attention to neutralize a potential cock block later on. I started telling her a short story and she leaned away, so I asked, "What, you don't want to hear the story?" She flatly responded, "No." I wouldn't have found this noteworthy if it wasn't for the fact that she was in the same group as me that came from the same party, I wasn't some random guy. It's gotten to the point where fatties find male attention trivial enough to dismiss with this type of horrible attitude.

Another time I approached two average women and could tell right away they weren't interested, which is fine. Right as the conversation starts, I see the bartender signaling for my attention. It turned out that I knew the guy even though I didn't know he worked there. He offered me and the girls I was talking to free shots. I told him they're just random girls I was hitting on but he said don't worry about it, it's all free. Since it was no cost to me I offered them the free shot in the small hope that maybe my initial impression was wrong. Of course, they disappeared right after they drank it without so much as saying thank you.

I go about my night and about thirty minutes later feel a tapping on my arm. It's the same girl from before. I immediately became suspicious since I knew that she wasn't interested in me. She said, "Hey, what's going on, how are you?" etc, trying horribly to feign excitement. I asked her, "What do you want?" and she goes, "So uh, you know the bartender?" I pretended to get excited at the prospect of her attention and said, "Yeah, hey do you want another free shot for you and your friend?!" She showed a genuine smile this time and said, "Yeah!" I responded, "Well good luck with that," and turned my back.

In another example, I went up to a pair of English speakers at a bar, one okay looking and one busted, and the average one said, "Sorry, we're talking." I playfully asked her, "So what?" with a smirk. She responded, "Well, it's just that you're like the third guy that's come up to us in the past two minutes."

Messages In This Thread