rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athletic Girls

Athletic Girls

Quote: (05-01-2014 01:45 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

At my gym there is a Crossfit instructor that I previously put in the "attractive" category, but man she really kind of bulked up over the winter. Has big shoulders now. Hadn't seen her in a while and I ran into her the other day when she was wearing a tank top. I always try to have unflinching eye contact with all girls but inside I was like

[Image: whoa.gif]

was that "beta"?

Yeah, this is the real problem, the jacked shoulders, arms and necks take the serious crossfit chicks off my radar. More likely the competitive ones though, but still.. Then if they dont stay lean they get even bigger.. Have been witness to it for years.

Just came across a Rockette. Trying to make this happen, its a life long bucket list type thing.

With the rise of Instagram I have been seeing all of these serious fitness chicks at the gym. If you lift weights its a good time to snatch them up, they will be into you.

Messages In This Thread