rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Home Designs

Alternative Home Designs

Quote: (05-01-2014 09:31 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Agree with DVY.

Slubu, you travel a bunch. Whenever I travel I always bring back a unique piece of artwork that I feel defines wherever I've been. I've pieces from Brazil, Israel, and Thailand around my living room.

Also, I collect masks from wherever I travel. Weird, I know. They're ornate and crazy and always start a conversation. Sometimes I'll take them off the wall and place them on a girl's face.

I've got a mask that's identical to this hanging in my living room:
[Image: $T2eC16d,!zcE9s4g3hwjBSFUiuPjcg~~60_35.J...880000500F]

It always starts a conversation, "Where'd you get that?". Just reply, "Oh that. Yeah that was from a....well, a very interesting night." with a smirk on your face.

Nice call on the Kandinsky. Prob my favorite abstract painter.

Some friends of mine are incredibly design-conscious, one of them is an editor and does video installations. He's got video installations in his house, most of them are small, about the size of a portrait you'd hang up like any other picture. Except his are videos of elephants bathing in India or other random shit. Not sure if this is something you can buy but you might look into it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread