rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She's a 34 Year Old Virgin ... Am I Ignorant?

She's a 34 Year Old Virgin ... Am I Ignorant?

Quote: (05-01-2014 07:17 PM)Max_Drake Wrote:  

I am 48 and started dating a woman of 32. During a conversation about sex she said she was still a virgin, and when she has told that to guys in the past they disappeared. Why would they do that? Am I missing something/ignorant? [Image: undecided.gif]

Questions.
1) Are we talking about America? The West?

Or someplace like India, China, or the Middle East?

2) Is she even a little bit attractive to the sober eye?

Analysis.

One can assume that for the past 18 years some boy/man has been trying to get into her pants.

It might be admirable that she's "protected her virtue", but a man's gotta think she went through puberty and had those raging hormones. How come SHE DIDN'T ACT ON THEM? (She might be frigid, or scared, or way too religious)

So fast forward into her mid 20's, and her cherry is still in tact, she's liable to stay that way, unless some guy is really willing to jump through *all* of her hoops. So she might be setting the price of her sex way too high. Some kinda 50 dates nonsense.

Or a man with game gets her to jump through his...!

Now a good question is whether she learned to satisfy these men in other ways.

Because fucking a virgin might take a good 2 months of solid work if she's hesitant/reluctant but curious. And by solid work, i'm talking a couple of dates per week, sleeping over at her place, her sleeping at yours, dinners, possibly a small excursion, flowers...all that Hollywood make em feel special - while still running your Charming Rogue personality.

And for what? Some untapped va-jay-jay?

Now if you're in the teaching mood, this might be an Allah-Send.

But if you're the average man, you really don't want to grin and bear it through toothy blow jobs and a chick who just likes there as you plumb her depths.

To answer your question, A guy hear's that she's still a virgin @ 32, he writes her off as frigid or weird. I might side eye a chick that waited till 22 honestly.

If she was a stunner and a good person, and checked everything else off on my list, i'd stay though. But without more information, I'd definitely make HER WORK FOR IT. (that might be a good idea in general, but most chicks don't need to work for dick)

WIA

Messages In This Thread