rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The REALITY of College Town Game

The REALITY of College Town Game

Quote: (07-08-2011 11:29 AM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

There's a huge reservoir of cute girls that don't get a lot of attention and don't a lot of play. These are girls in arts majors in 90% chick programs like psychology, sociology etc. These girls aren't used to getting a lot of attention from dudes because they're not meeting dudes. They're not meeting a quality guys. A lot of these girls are horny and lonely. They WANT to MEET guys to date and fvck. Theyr'e not.

I think you're overstating this. Pretty much any girl that is attractive enough to be bangable is getting hit on/getting male attention on a college campus (and elsewhere). Maybe there are some really dorky/nerdy girls who are only marginally attractive who fit into this category, but most of us probably wouldn't bother to approach them in a daygame environment where there's no alcohol to dull your senses.

Quote: (07-08-2011 12:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not sure this is true. At least in my day.

We used to scour the spot looking for fly girls to invite them to parties. (Sure maybe a few slip through the cracks, but we were mad through).

And neighboring schools as well.

I am sure there are cats that do this today.

Exactly. The girls who are actually fly enough to catch your attention definitely have males after them already. You're going to be competing with the horny athlete dudes in her rocks for jocks class. The ratio of girls to guys isn't SO heavily skewed on most campuses that a significant number of the attractive girls have no male suitors at all.

Quote:Assanova Wrote:

2) Unlimited/Cheap text messaging is common place now (it encourages women to only talk to their friends instead of meeting new people. How many women have you seen glued to their phones?).

While this annoys me as much as everyone else here, I don't think it has totally killed night game yet. Although I've seen plenty of girls play with their phones non-stop for the whole night, it's not like every single girl who's out is playing with her phone the entire time.

Messages In This Thread