rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One word replies

One word replies

Quote: (04-30-2014 03:46 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2014 03:33 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

Always always always break rapport on one word answers.

You: what do you do?
Her: singer
You: Oh I was wondering why all those deaf people over there were covering their ears.

The answer is to subtly imply that she's not as cool as you.

this. basically you haven't built enough attraction with her and the only way to build it back is to tease and get ballsy

Yes, this is textbook and I bet in face-to-face this would be killer. Though I'm seriously skeptical about its value over text. It will not come off with the asshole tone and attitude and voice and body language that would make it work in real life. I imagine she would just smirk at it "nice try" then ditch your number. If you have to do something witty to create attraction it's just much better to do it f to f.

Then again, this is better than nothing. If you have no chance to see the girl again, text away. Whatcha got to lose?

EDIT: The fuck? Why you asking her what do you do over text???? No wonder she gave a one word rep......

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread