rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

Quote: (04-29-2014 07:59 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

Why is saying "pretty cute" messing it up?

If I'm daygaming I would go direct and say something similar: "Hey I just saw you walking by and thought, wow, that girl is cute, I just have to say hi and introduce myself" etc ec.

If you are being direct, maybe not.. Actually, I never use the word cute to describe a chick. I think that's a word they use to describe guys.

The point of not putting it all out on the table is to increase sure up the so that they don't give you a flaky number.

Girls want to be wanting. Either you are super "hot" looking, or you bait them through your words, but you have to have them wanting.

Ideally, you should be very attractive and have good words.

I don't usually ask high investment questions from them. I might ask them what time it is to get the conversation going.

But, instead of saying "Are you from out of town?" I'll say "You have a strange accent.. you don't sound like you are from around here."

I'll build the entire conversation out of these observations/cold-reads until they are asking about me. And, lo and behold, when the focus shifts towards me, girls ask start asking all kinds of questions (they have terrible game).

There's a way to do this that is so powerful that for them, they probably feel compelled to talk to you and tell you stuff- as if they are being possessed by an outside force telling them what to do. It's this feeling that allows them to rationalize slutty behavior like going home with a guy they just met on the subway (I've done this several times.. from the subway to my house for sex). They don't feel guilty because they don't feel like they are in control. This is why you always here them talking about being swept off their feet. They want to be swept up in the moment so they experience the joy of sex without the ancient feelings of anxiety and shame that would arise if they felt like they were making the decision to go do it.

It's a twisted feat of the hamster, but necessary. They want you to drive and make the decisions because it feels to them like they are being released of responsibility.

Messages In This Thread