rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Casual Sex: How Much Work Should You Put In?

Casual Sex: How Much Work Should You Put In?

You guys are underestimating the utility of lying in everyday circumstance. Reflect on every last interaction of you day. Omission, white lies, misdirection, distraction. All examples of real lying. You lie more than you think you do.

Yes, lying is the only necessary tool, but lying has its place and always will. You have to get real with yourself and understand the true nature of lying. It's embedded in all modern interaction. Take where I live for example and what I learned from it. I spend a lot of my time with friends from the harder areas around here, for them lying on some level means survival. The clever make it further.

Look, I'm a reformist of the dark triad worship myself. I think its over hyped in these circles and I'm a dark triad/asshole natural that's saying this. The reality is that until you look deeply into the nature of lying, you won't ever understand its necessity, or abundance.

This "agree and amplify" model many preach on - a lie
Jokes used to change topic/persuade/distract - lies
Any technique you use to hold onto you money from a woman is by default a lie. A fully honest talk would always involve at some point her asking for some of your physical assets.

You'll have to lie almost every time she's below your league. If she makes a foolish remark out of miseducation or ignorance, you'll lie to avoid blowing it out of proportion. Why throw away all that time spent and work used to crumble a good vibe? We all do this.

Messages In This Thread