rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypothetical Situation

Hypothetical Situation

Quote: (09-17-2009 04:00 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2009 07:03 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

Ignore her.

I'm guessing you mean this in the sense where everyone else is eyeballing her you're doing the opposite. What would then be the process where you get her attention? I think one option would be, if you're with a buddy, to command a lot of attention by creating a bubble of "fun" around you where the girl will certainly notice you guys and by the time you interact with her/her entourage she will be attracted to you herself. What u say? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Yeah that is a good way.

Or another move I have done on hot girls is to go up strong and introduce yourself. Then pull away and diss her as the conversation is going.

She will spend all night wondering why you didn't want to talk to her more as other chumps flail away.

Then move in later for the duck shoot.

(this is best done in a closed environment ie wedding, art gallery showing/party, upscale house party etc somewhere where she is going to be there for a while and see you again)

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Messages In This Thread