rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Game Did Your Dad Use on Your Mom?

What Game Did Your Dad Use on Your Mom?

My mom was on a payphone in the middle of a breakup with her current boyfriend and got off the phone bawling her eyes out. My dad walked up and said, "Looks like you need a new boyfriend." [Image: biggrin.gif] Game recognized.

His was most definitely bad boy game - the nightmare of every parent with a daughter. He was always brawling and getting into trouble. Kicked out of his parent's house at 13 or 14. Got chased by the cops one night in a stolen car and crashed into a telephone pole. He got out swinging numchuks at the police dogs and ended up getting the shit beat out of him.

After he got my mom pregnant, he banged some teenage chick he was driving home from a party at their house one night and took a statutory rape charge. My mom stayed with him.

Later he went past bad boy to really go off the deep end. Then he ended up doing 10 years in the pen and got out to overdose on heroin after a few years of freedom.

You can't say he didn't hold it wide....

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread