rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What did you do to improve your confidence?

What did you do to improve your confidence?

Quote: (07-07-2011 09:51 PM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

Athlone McGinnis writes like a bitter divorced middle aged white man.

I've gotten the "old white man" comparison often before in real life.

Can't say I'm too sad about it, though. Must come naturally.

Quote:Quote:

You're only 20 right?
You oughta be laying the pipe on the blonde sorority sluts at the downscale college next door left right and centre.

1. Girls at my school do not care about football or give preference to guys who play-it might, in fact, be the other way around. This isn't the Alabama or Michigan State here.

2. Girls at my school are not particularly fond of black men-that is well known to the black men here. I would not stand a chance with the few cute "blonde sorority sluts" that are here, even if they were attracted to me(and they have been). They have been socialized to avoid my type.

3. There isn't a "downscale college" next door. I won't say exactly which college I attend, but I will say that it isn't in Boston(next door to about a million other schools of lower selectivity), so I have fewer options than I could.

Quote:Quote:

Why so serious son? Don't get sucked in by the bitter nerds on http://www.hookingupsmart.com

1. I'm a serious person. Blessing and a curse.
2. I haven't posted on HUS in months.

Anyway, regardless of how I sound, my particular approach to things worked well for me as far as confidence boosting. Take it for what its worth.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread