rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urgent: Booking for Cuba tomorrow

Urgent: Booking for Cuba tomorrow

I am not, will be there soon.

You will not find internet in a casa particular in the price range acceptable to most I.e. At $100+ per room there are places with it. More than likely to get a place with decent internet you'll be looking at specialized properties in the $300 a night plus range. It won't be particularly fast at these places but it exists. The only places I know of that have wifi internet rent for $1000 a night. This is in Havana.

Outside of the capital theres a 0.000000001% chance you will find a casa particular with internet with decent internet. The odd place has internet because the owner happens to have dual citizenship but the internet in these places resembles dial up from the 90's. The good internet is reserved to specific locations.

Based on the body type you like pitt, I'd be lieng to you if I didn't say DR will be about 10 times better. Most Cubans eat from rationed goods and then buy small amounts of foods in the market. (Hence the vast majority of girls are from skinny to medium build) As a result there aren't many woman with huge butts unless you start targeting the over 40 demographic as by that age their metabolism has slowed.

Cubans in the US vs. Cubans in Cuba are a different game altogether. Remember in Cuba they all eat the same rationed items which tend to keep them slim as their diets aren't calorie dense enough. In the US they have access to near unlimited amounts of food.

Messages In This Thread