rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rule clarification on race discussions on RVF

Rule clarification on race discussions on RVF

Quote:Quote:

(4) they ultimately bring no positive value in helping men with women, travel, self-improvement, and lifestyle, principles the forum is based on.

[Image: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif]

What I've been saying since day one. While there is some value in discussing race-based issues, this isn't the place. Like I said in one of my last posts, this is pretty much the final stop where you can be unapologetically male. I've only been signed up for 3 months, and have drastically improved my life thanks to the content found here. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are brothers in the front, fighting against the blue pill reality we've been force-fed by the outside. So with that being said, we have more similarities than differences, and focusing on those differences does nothing but create nonsense.

One things for sure. If I'm ever out and I overhear someone use "cock carousel", "beta orbiter", and/or "hamster" in a sentence, his next drink is on me.

Messages In This Thread