rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

He only has 3 options in descending order of bang chance: (he should have logistics tons of younger chicks have roommates they share a room with)

1) scour his friends and friends of friends for a UCSB or SBCC student that can hook him up with house parties in IV

2a) look up a date a snow and surf party will be held they let randoms in for $5 not sure how the ratios are haven't been

2b) come anyway and try to sneak into a house party or come on a bigger weekend like Deltopia and try to get a girl off the street to get you into a party or offer other party items or liquor to get in...

3) pipeline on dating sites and social
kedia just like studying abroad and approach his ass off when he hits the ground (50+ approaches) that are direct and lie saying he's a student or gonna transfer and push to meet that same weekend

#1 is by far the easiest

#2 and #3 are dependent on his looks, game, and standard of girl he is trying to bang

Girl prospects will be rough at Stanford uglies plus the surrounding area has tons of dudes for tech work and business. Thirsty thirsty.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread