rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

I'm born and raised in AZ and even though I moved out of state when I was 20, I know a few things.

1) Mill Avenue (Tempe) is great during holidays -- Xmas & Thanksgiving. The bars are relatively empty, but plenty of girls who are from AZ and went away for college/jobs go out here when they're home visiting their families. And they all hate being home! These girls are just begging for a distraction from their boring ass families.

2) Old Town Scottsdale has some of the hottest girls you will ever see and it costs a fraction of what a night out in NYC costs. I know one girl in particular from my high school who is easily a 9/10. She does nothing but go to the gym and work on her already insane body while some rich dude pays her bills. She has literally hundreds of girl friends just like her: all insanely hot, all do nothing except work out and party, and they all go out in Scottsdale exclusively. It's much easier for a regular dude to hook up with these types of girls in Scottsdale than it is in somewhere like NYC, where girls like that are hidden away in insanely expensive clubs.

3) If you can stand country music, country bars are well worth it. Personally I fucking hate country (grew up on rap and basketball), but it's not hard to pretend you like it, especially once you see how virtually every hot girl from AZ loves country. Toby Keith's Bar & Grill in Tempe is especially great for this. There are some very hot, very dumb, very sweet southern girls who go here who don't go to places like Old Town.

Mill Ave is also pretty good when school at ASU is in session but it's really fucking crowded and if you're over the age of 25 you're gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Better leave that to the younger guys and go to Old Town where you're more likely to fit in.

Messages In This Thread