rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who will replace Hugh Hefner?

Who will replace Hugh Hefner?

My dad had dinner w/him back in the day. He was dating one of the playboy girls. He told me dude was already going slightly nuts. I can't even imagine his mental status now.

His life may have been a huge upward trajectory in the beginning, but its been a slow decline ever the early 2000s (when he was mid 70s). Playboy could have been the next Virgin, but lack of direction and fresh blood killed the brand. Its main asset now is NOSTALGIA. The history behind it. Its a good from far, but far from good type of business.

Considering he is a dinosaur playboy at 88, and has lived a full life: I give him nothing but props. But I criticize his business style, because a great leader should know when to step down and to bring in competent leadership. That has been his (and many other great people's) undoing.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread