rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

Quote: (04-22-2014 02:03 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2014 05:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Before approaches here I really have to brace myself, because a few girls are trying to go for the jugular in their rejection. Example:

Two girls at the bar. I started with, "I don't mean to interrupt but...."

Before I could even finish, one girl snapped at me and said, "Actually you are interrupting us, so...." I felt like she wanted to say "fuck off" but she didn't.

I'm asking myself how badly I want to get laid to deal with this. Honestly not that badly (I only have two weeks left), but I really want to gather a large sample size to understand what's going on here.

I had a similar one a few weeks ago with a forum member. Approached two girls at a table, lifted my glass to toast, "Cheers, happy Saturday." One girl looked at me like I was a mosquito and just went back to shouting over her table to her friend in some vapid conversation.

It's something I don't understand here. It's as if these girls actually think their conversation is important. Assuming in some alternate reality that these girls are actually involved in some important conversation, you'd think they'd choose a quiet, un-crowded venue. Not some raging bar blasting music with crowds of people shouting at each other to be heard. They're dressed up in a bar, drinking, packed with guys, to huddle over a table and catch up with each other? I'm fine with getting blown out, but watching guy after guy approach them and get blown out you have to wonder: what the hell are these girls doing there?

And yes, you can't help but compare this with experiences overseas. I've yet to hit EE but in two weeks in Paris I never encountered ANYTHING remotely like this. The roughest time I've had was in Barcelona talking to Catalan girls, and that was a walk in the park compared to L.A.

It gives one the impression that a large portion of the women here consider themselves somehow important and having some sort of celebrity status. How dare a MAN of all people interrupt her ego-stroking session with her "friend" she talks shit about all the time?

Ditto. I was out in DC saturday had several experiences like this. I think to myself "Why did you come to a club- a most public of public places- if you didn't want to interact with people? If you don't want men talking to you, don't come to a place like this, and especially not dressed up the way you are."

At the upstairs area of a bar on 14th st, I was with a friend and we were having actually having a good time until these two skanks just cut me in line at the bar when I turned to ask my buddy what he wanted. I stepped to the side and got my drink (bartender saw what happened and served us first) and just stared at the one closest to me in disbelief. She didn't even look up or acknowledge her action in anyway- she and her friend just leaned on the bar and fiddled with their phones. I could see on their screens- they where not even texting anyone, just idly thumbing through photos on facebook with blank, disinterested looks on their faces.

Several guys approached them and they looked away from their screens for a grand total of 3 seconds.

I made the mistake of going downstairs so I had to wait in line to get back up and close the tab. By coincidence, in walks Roosh and his friend. I walked over and asked the "pet shop" question and we chatted for a minute. He asked if upstairs was good and I assured him they weren't missing much here. (Roosh- sent you an email by the way)

Can't wait to leave the DMV.

The saddest thing is, if you haven't had even a few even brief experiences outside the country- you'd think this was normal.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Messages In This Thread