rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Guyz Adventures in Brasil

Black Guyz Adventures in Brasil

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:30 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2011 12:23 PM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

To believe that marrying an "African American"/"Black Woman" is risky is just straight BULLSHIT as a fact, but to each their own as an opinion. I think that statement is str8t overkill. My man married to a chica from Panama and she gets an attitude too. These caucasian bitches in America have MAD issues also. If one wants to state that "American" women are overly shovanistic, materialistic, emotional...ect, then fine. Lets say it is a cultural issue. Other than that, its str8t opinion and that persons personal choice to not marry a "Black" woman. Like I said, to each his own. But to characterize a whole race of women as not marriage worthy is bullshit. This mis-information could lead non Afro Americans to look at Afro American women in a screwed up way and buy into racial and socio-degrading stereotypes depicted from our country. And that is the worst thing ANYBODY can do. Especially from another Afro American....I mean this cant be serious.
Point in case: most of the world looks at Afro American men when we roll through their countries and wonders if we all are hip hop cats. Please; not every Afro American is the same. But to get online and say that we are is validating what they see on the outside looking in. And people on this forum have been complaining about that 1% of cats out there who are the hip hop heads of today and carry that with them when they hit other countries. Lets start seperating fact from fiction cause not everyboby is in our community dealing with us on a daily basis. Keep it real yo;....I will find this especially disturbin if the cat that said it in the first place is black. Because if so, he most likely came from a black woman and that almost look like self hatred.
Please, I do not mean to offend anybody, it is only my second post, but I keeps it real. Now, can we get back to hard facts and advice on the Brazilian broads??? Nobody ever answered whether or not most speak English? Who has shot at the "uppity" chicas and been shot down and why?? Lets get back on topic my dudes.....

Point taken....and a good one at that.

My experience in Brazil was with Rio, Sao Paulo, Salvador and Belo Horizonte. Brazilian Portuguese is the native language and knowledge of English will usually depend on the "class" of the girl and her access to higher education. Most Brazilians have to pay for education after Grade 5 or Grade 6 so of course the poorer Brazilians may not get access to learn English. The pros/semi-pros will learn marginal English due to their dealings with tourists. Now if the woman had access to some higher education, she will know some English as many Brazilians know the value of knowing English.

Kool....so when I touch down, these pay for play types, Im gonna get at them later. But Im all about gettin at the everyday type local broad. Would it be safe to say that most Mulatto or Favela chics are not gonna know what Im talkin about ??..lol...I am gonna spit at whatever sparks my interest and because you validated something I figured, I am gonna Rosetta Stone my ass off till Feb 2012 with sum Portugese. So how were your experiences with tha different types f Brazilian chicas?

Messages In This Thread