rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

banging jewish girls

banging jewish girls

Haha, I smiled while reading this.

I'm Jewish and have a few points to add:

1) Jewish North American girls are SUPER different from Jewish girls elsewhere, and Jewish Israeli girls are in a separate group altogether. Thus, it's pretty hard to categorize them completely.

2) I've met tons of Israelis backpacking and they always tell me that the best way to get with an Israeli girl is for me to NOT tell them I'm Jewish if I'm looking for a ONS. Apparently they think Australians are super hot as well.

3) North American Jewish girls, for the most part, suck. I find them to be extremely shallow, boyfriend and status obsessed, with limited views on the outside world. That being said, the small minority of interesting, intelligent Jewish girls can be pretty impressive.

EDIT: Make sure to mention NOTHING from the ridiculous thread on here about Jews, Terrorism, and Israel. That will 100% serve to not get you laid. Your best bet is to avoid any middle-east discussion at all.

Messages In This Thread