rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dressing well while traveling

Dressing well while traveling

Quote: (04-21-2014 04:29 PM)Tengen Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2014 01:17 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

The problem is that packing to reduce wrinkling also reduces available space in your luggage. I pack a suit like this video describes for short domestic flights, but leaving air in a plastic bag becomes problematic for longer hauls where space is at a premium. You could pack a steam iron, but it once again becomes a space issue. Some people suggest leaving a shirt or sports jacket on a coat hanger in the bathroom while you take a hot shower. This video also shows how to properly fold a shirt, which is helpful.

That is a sick video, thanks for sharing!

You can also take a 12" X 12" piece of cardboard and fold your shirt around it like the guy in this video does and hold it in place on the cardboard with paper clips or clothesline clips. I've done this before and my shirt was not wrinkled when I got to my destination. An easier way is to take the shirt to the cleaners beforehand and ask them to give it back to you folded rather than on a hangar.

Messages In This Thread