rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Common mistakes foreign guys make with Brazilian women

Common mistakes foreign guys make with Brazilian women

Quote: (04-20-2014 11:48 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Safado, I am a Mexican who has been to Brazil and hit some garotas. Could you explain to me why do Brazilian womane have a good predisposition with Mexican men?

I haven't met any Mexican guys here so I can't say. I can say though that you'll be popular amongst the foreign crowd if you bring some hot sauce and peppers with you the next time you come down here.

Quote: (04-21-2014 03:20 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

This must be asked - at this point, how far can speaking only English get you? I'm not against learning phrases here and there to tease, but want to know if theres a subset of the women (besides the Brazuca) that we can push through with.

If you don't speak Portuguese, at least a strained basic conversational Portuguese, you won't get much farther than the Brazuca. Most foreign guys I know here have fished from that stream because their Portuguese isn't good enough to open up other waters. You can't get a princess if you don't speak fluent Portuguese, unless she is a Brazuca Princess.

Quote: (04-21-2014 01:51 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Good handle. When she calls you "safado," you're on the way there.

In many cases yes. Other times the interaction has ended for me shortly after being called Safado.

Messages In This Thread