rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Toronto, Canada

Datasheet: Toronto, Canada

Quote: (04-20-2014 12:48 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Great Report Espresso!

The two clubs you left out are mainstays of mine, Muzik is a great club in a spacious venue. Summertime they have a nice open patio and this club seems to draw different faces every week.
Maison I don't like as much but if you catch it when there is a guest DJ, it can be crazy. There is a big BPM scene in Toronto and girls come out for these events. I have actually seen girls leaving these venues solo.
Last night I was at Switch, not a bad spot with a very young crowd.
Beside Maison, there is a cool restaurant bar place called Buono Notte. It might have jumped the shark by now, the first time I went the ratio was 70/30. A lot of gals having dinner ($32 pizza) and the drinks are hefty, so be warned.
I don't know if I have been doing too many drugs but I am beginning to like this city again. The problem is you really have to know where to look. Dare I say you need a bit of game and you need to make approaches.
Many dudes I have talked to claim Toronto has better talent than Montreal, I hope to confirm next month.

How's Muzik and Maison?

I've heard Muzik has a 25+ age limit or something similiar? I've heard Maison is 21+(I'm 20).

Agree on Thompson being a good spot. Just get on guestlist and dress well and you'll be fine for getting in. I went there for the first time last Monday, had a good time. Bloke and 4th is alright, some nights its pretty good.

Messages In This Thread