rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

Here's an examples of the sensitivity I noticed:

I talked to a cute blonde girl with hair that was shoulder-length. I said, "Your hair looks silky, but I wonder how you'd look with long hair."

Her: "I used to have hair down to almost my stomach."

Me: "Wow. Do you have a picture of it?"

Her: "Yes. *loads up iphone* But all my friends say I look better with short hair."

She showed me a couple pictures and there was absolutely no doubt that the long hair was better. I looked back and forth between her and the picture a couple times. Then I took a VERY GENTLE tone...

Me: "And you said all your friends said the short hair is better"

Her: "Yes, all. Everyone."

Me: "Mmhmm. You current hair is nice [a lie], but...... your long hair is quite nice."

Her: "But everyone likes the short hair more."

Me: "Even guys?"

Her: "Yes every guy says the shorter hair is better."

Me: "I would like to be the dissenting opinion. The long hair looked very nice. I think most girls would kill to have that type of hair."

And that was it. She immediately turned away from me. Now understand that my tone and facial expression was polite. There was no way you can construe that I was insulting her, and if anything I was complimenting her photos. But it was still too much for her.

When talking to these girls, you have to hide reality and connect with her based on fantastical assumptions. So not only do you have to be a clown, but the audience you're entertaining is hypersensitive children who are one step away from crying to mom and dad because they didn't like your performance.

Messages In This Thread