rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Guyz Adventures in Brasil

Black Guyz Adventures in Brasil

Quote: (07-01-2011 02:05 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2011 05:48 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Yes, it does suck to always have to jump three extra hurdles to endear yourself to a girl whose parents may have told her how hurt they would be if she brought home someone black. On the other hand, we could just start exclusively dating women of our own race, and avoid some of that subtle racist programming that comes along with many (not all) women of other races.

I back speakeasy on this subject when I say that, within the context of Black America, this isn't much of a solution.

Black American women are not a very good option in general. Exceptions to the rule exist, but if a black man insists on finding a black women I wholeheartedly suggest he look outside of the United States.

Judging from what Chocolatinha and others are saying, it seems like Brazil is still a decent place for black guys to seek said women. Brazil provides opportunities for a darker guy so long as he isn't looking for these.

I think too many people here are stereotyping blacks in America, yes there are poor ones, middle class ones and rich ones. There are way more poor white people in America, but people outside of America have this impression that everyone lives this LA/Miami/Nyc lifestyle based on what the media portrays.
I am not a fan of NYC but I will say there are loads of decent black women to be found there and they are not ghetto. Through my family social circle I have met a few of these ladies.
Maybe I am paranoid but marrying ANY woman is risky, marrying one from a different culture is even riskier. I personally know far more bad stories regarding men that have done this than good ones. The only way this would work if you are willing to live in X country, Brazil in this case.

Now for the skin colour issue - Brazil for the most part is a poor country, although they are supposedly on the rise I have still met quite a few of them that have migrated to Canada recently.
It is no secret that the blacks are the poorest and the whites the richest. So with that in my mind the women there would not fathom that a dark skin american man who has spent a couple of G$'s to travel to there country, would probably not live in a ghetto. Conversely, Joe white guy would be assumed to have money because he is from America or some European country.

I am a huge soccer fan so I have always wanted to visit the country since I was a child, perhaps one day i will see the large christ statue, the girl from ipanema and the Marcana stadium. The women are sexy but I do find alot of them have butterfaces and I have no desire to learn the lingo. I am sure 98% of the men that go there are only dealing with pro's and semi pro's.

On a personal level, I live in a fairly large home and both my folks drive nice luxury cars. I use to fight against the black male stereotype but now I play into it because women do NOT want the educated clean cut black man. I still get the same questions about how many kids I have? If I am from Jamaica? etc Telling them I was born in London UK and attended a private school will lose them.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread